Smarter Web reading & research. Annotate, bookmark, save, manage & share online articles. Citations, bibliographies, reports & more. Scrible is the best way to work with online information…
Like magic for Web reading and research. For online articles and webpages, scrible lets you:
App Store | Website
1. Bookmark them in the cloud so you can access them from anywhere.
2. Save them for later so you don’t have to worry about broken links.
3. Richly annotate them in your browser so you don’t have to print them.
4. Comment directly on them so you can capture your thoughts in-context.
5. Organize, browse and work with them in your own online Library.
6. Use filters and tags to quickly sort through them in your Library.
7. Full-text search them and your bookmarks and notes.
8. Share them via via email, Facebook and Twitter.
Our STUDENT EDITION offers smarter online reading and research for students. It has:
1. Shareable Libraries - to collaborate with teammates on group projects and papers
2. Citation Capture - to easily create citations in multiple formats (MLA, APA, etc.)
3. 1-Click Bibliographies - to quickly generate properly formatted bibliographies
4. 1-Click Summaries - to pull your notes from multiple articles into one simple view
5. Report System - to bring your notes and annotated evidence into your paper
6. More Storage - to store more online articles and webpages.
Love this resource? Hate it? Use it all the time? Tried it once and said “never again!” Share your comments: click on the green app title and post or rate the app below!