* Adds a browser action to save the current page.
* Adds a right-click context menu to save hyperlinks and media.
* Configurable through an options page.
- You can save documents, images, and HTML5 audio and video all by right clicking and selecting 'Save to Google Drive'.
- You can save the currently viewed page using the 'Save to Google Drive' browser action.
- You can automatically convert Microsoft Office files or comma separated files to Google Docs format.
After your content is saved, the progress dialog allows you to open the file, rename, or view the file in the Google Drive document list. From the document list, you can organize and share your new document. To save a file:// URLs, or to enable in incognito mode, go to chrome://extensions/ and enable the associated checkbox.
App Store | Website (Chrome browser extension)
Love this resource? Hate it? Use it all the time? Tried it once and said “never again!” Share your comments: click on the green app title and post or rate the app below!