- Easily Capture Student Learning in Any Form
- Students can use photos, videos, drawings, text notes, links to show what they know.
- When students add to their Seesaw journal, content is uploaded, organized by student, and immediately accessible to teachers from any device.
- Teachers can browse work from the entire class or for a single student. Optionally, use folders to organize work by subject area or project.
- Teachers can flag items for follow up or to review at parent-teacher conferences. Sign In Options that Work for All Ages
- Google Account sign in.
- Encourage Reflection and Provide an Authentic Audience
- Seesaw helps capture the learning process not just the end result. Students can use Seesaw’s built-in audio recording and drawing tools to reflect on what they’ve learned or explain how they got their answer.
- Seesaw gives students an authentic audience of their peers and parents, encouraging better work and real feedback. Teachers can control who can see what, and what feedback options are available, such as likes and comments.
- Strengthen Connections Between School and Home ∙ Include families in the learning process by inviting them to view updates to their child’s Seesaw journal. Seesaw’s immediate, visual updates actually get seen by parents, provide encouragement for students, and cross language barriers.
- Teachers approve all new additions and comments before anything is shared with parents.
App Store | Website
Love this resource? Hate it? Use it all the time? Tried it once and said “never again!” Share your comments: click on the green app title and post or rate the app below!